Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Clarity and a Little Re-cap

It is abundantly clear for me that the Project 365 that I set out to do will not be completed at this time. now is not the season of life for such an endeavor. My hands are far to busy with the labor of love that is my family. Here is a little re-cap of some of our summer.




Five year old cousins be crazy.

They were blowing up each others toes with air so they could be fat.


Nothing like a little spontaneity with 15 kids.

My sis-in-law decided to drive an hour to see a friend

at a nearby science museum and I drove across the state.
All planned the morning of this picture! It was a blast and a
memory we will not soon forget.

Our blessings from the Lord.

Daddy helping them build their own clock. This is
the final project for them learning to tell time last school year.


VBS program. Rae is front row center.





















No comments: